Well friends, i could atlast come bloggin once again and it feels like ages since ive touched the computer.LOL. which is kinda true!! It was down for quite some time and atlast its back to normal. I missed blogging thou. And alot of things did happen during those periods of breakdown but i cnt possibly be blogging every single detail, firstly ive already been werking at NUH for 3 months and ive already gotten a compliment letter from a patient's mum. Which im proud of myself. hehe yipee. Well i do enjoy my werk and of course at times it can be quite tedious also. I dun wish to talk to about any men, becoz ive passed that moments away. Right now im only concerntrating on my werk. I love my gud colleagues whom been a gud friend to me too. Im glad that im able to share certain things with them not during working hours. which is super great la. And ive also learned abt certain friends whom made me know abt their real self more. I dun want to name anyone, i bet they themself know who im refering to.