Friday, January 15, 2010
{ 8:28 AM }
I have alot of questions running tru my mind. But till nw, i cldn find an answer to it. Why am i still feeling this way?? There is many things which happened and i cant digest the fact. It sucks. Thou i potray to others that im strong but inside me im not. I feel like crying out my sorrows which i burried deep inside me. But till today im yet to find the person who can understand me. I cant believe that he actually msg me just for the money!! Its very hurting. Its not particularly abt yasin, it involves many others also which i dun wish to name. Im just acting my life out, which is so fake. I feel life is pointless at times. The only persons who will be with u forever is ur family, not friends. which i realised.
I feel that my blog is totally abt my sad life story. Which so far i haven said anything happy yet. Pls god hopefully this year goes well for me. I wanna study, i missed studyin and i regretted nt doin well. But i dun haf any choice nw. I need to support myself.
im gonna end my entry for today here.