Monday, September 21, 2009
{ 7:34 AM }









Finally after such a long time im back to my blogging. Firstly i have to wish all muslims around the world SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!
Secondly im single again! I dun wish to elaborate much of what happen. People are just so heartless. Well i sacrified but i din get anything in return. Its painful though but life has to go on. I so nid new environment which im puttin hope on my new job next month. I believe smething well will happen to me soon. Thou i still feel angry towards him, the love haven go off yet. I seriously dunno what to do next. All the pains are still there and will take time to go off. Eventually it will. Explanations will be haf to be done to my relatives. crapp. I will get over it soon. Hari raya this year suppose to be good bt nth really went well. I believe everything which happens, happens for a reason. God pls give me peace soon. Im putting my hope on you.
I cnt wait to start my new job, which will give me a peace of mind. Let me get over things by putting my concerntration over other stuff. I did take pics yesterday. I'll upload it soon. Just dunno what else to say abt my life. periodly it sucks.