Wednesday, August 12, 2009
{ 7:59 AM }
My heart stopped for an entire second. It did, and i just felt like an survivor. Supposingly im yet to create an image for my self. The excitement went dead. My brain cells are generally dead. Dun ask me why. Come on, im suppose to maintain a good relationship with myself. Im a little perked up today, well i danced :) thou its at home, i still enjoyed it. I spent the entire day at home. I wanna picnic. emm someone drag me along. :) I missed picnicking. hahas. I missed doing many things when i was wayy younger. Especially dancing and swimming. I should so work that out. And right now im in lovee with a malay drama, Gerimis di hati. Its nice. :) At times im feeling so unimportant, i wonder why i felt that way. And i actually ignored judith. Well i seriously dunno why is that so. Im looking forward to the day out with sister. Well its been long since we went out. I still should spent time with her. Well i should get a job soon becoz i nid to start getting presents for upcomings birthdays. I want to badly carve something for myself. Its bad feeling useless. And i did meet up wit boyfie :)
Its amazing that I could survive for these past few months. crapp. And i badly wanna go shopping. I miss doing that, which i always do every month. bluekk, i'll do it soon. :) and yea its been long since i dressed up. I miss smilling...
