Sunday, August 09, 2009
{ 8:28 AM }
Before i proceed to my blogging, I wanna wish singapore HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! And yeah tmr is public holiday but for me everyday is a holiday! I never realised that what am i gonna do after my studies in ITE. crapp..Now i have loads of regrets. I dont want to feel stupid but thats how im feeling now. Its helpless feeling this way, trust me. Well today i was literally at home, had almost a movie marathon, duhh but at home okay. Me and boyfie indulged into a great misunderstanding yesterday. Im still in denial, seriously. I din know things can go that way. And i cried, i felt like a baby. And he heard me crying. I couldn control my tears. And somehow or rather things were solved. I love you. I believed GOD gave me the strength to control all my emotions and feelings. I should start praying. Ive done enough mischiefs. Humans are never satisfied with what they are given. Even me! Met boyfie for a little while today. :)
He was still crapping about yesterdays topic. Which i felt unrealistic. I believe it was over. But nvm, it will go on, trust me. I seriously nvr believed in karma. But now i do. Finally ive made up my mind, I only want to be with yasin. And no more tom, dick or harry in my life. sorry boys. Thats my last words for u. Sometimes i wish my love will be like a fairytale. Always have happy ending. And only one part of heart pain. Well stop dreaming hairun. Hopefully my prayers come true. Thou at times i might feel like a bitch again, but GOD pls dun lose hope in me. I need u the most. i know i might sound hypocrite, but end of the day all humans go searching for YOU only. Ive always written my feelings in these blog. But ive nvr shared it with anyone. Perhaps that attitude has been within me since young. I tend to bottle up my feelings. I dun want to be paranoid nor cheated. And i wanna stop my self sadist. Ive hurt myself enough. I dun wanna carry on doing this. Its all over right. Today onwards i wanna create a new image and a new character for myself. And most importantly i need everyone's help. Its crazy i noe. But i dun wanna wait any longer.
Before i end my blogging for today!
I WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU YASIN AND ONLY YOU. it might not be a self declaration, but here im declaring that im madly in love with you, well readers it might sound mushy. But its the fact. And im putting my hope on GOD. :)