Tuesday, July 28, 2009
{ 10:09 AM }
Today has'nt been any good day for me. But it did started off well. Met boyfie in the morning once he knocks off from work, we had breakfast together. Missed him loads. Then headed home, took a short nap and decided to look for a job. Had an interview at tanjong pagar, and yea me and vani attended it. Well the good news is i got the job. But bf is unhappy with it. He dislikes me working. Well i rather work than rot at home, but no one understands that. Had a small argument with mom. Why doesnt people give chance to those who is willing to change to a better person? Is this all some part of the challenge i have to face? I feel like crying out loud! I always feel better shedding out tears. I dunno where is my life leading me to? I dunno what to do next? I feel like a major failure. I din make my parents proud of me. I made everyone paranoid of my deeds. I wish i have a solution. I wanna solve all my troubles. I wish i could turn back time, be a child again. Smile at everything i see, get anything i want and i nvr faced any trouble or worry. Is this what everyone is facing? Im not happy :( I brought this upon myself. Why did i do such a thing to myself? There is so many questions left unanswered. I want to get over this bad phase soon. God will help. Inshaallah. :)