Monday, July 20, 2009
{ 11:05 AM }
firstly i wanna wish my love, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish u loads of happiness and loveeee!! Good health and strong body! LOL..yeah and i love u sweetss..My only happiness is YOU!! Im just loving u more and more each day! Cant be helped. And yeahh someone turned 26 ahz..my kucing parsi. Well i was down with fever yesterday and im feelin way better now, am still havin my flu of coz. And just the uneasy feeling in my throat. Met judith today, wanted to buy boyfie an everlast polo T but din buy coz of the size. Well now i regretted not buyin them. sob sob..Mayb i'll buy them for u tmr coz im in love with the shirt. Crapp!! I also bought myself sandals from cotton on. Yeahh i like them. And I got a call from a company which they are offering my a position as patient relations associate. I dun mind giving it a try thou. Better than to stay jobless. Then we headed off to little india, judith did her threading and then followed by to mustafa centre. After all that outing, bf came to fetch me and judith, send her back home and we bth slacked near my place for a while, till we had a misunderstanding. But everything went fine. bf was so sweett to send me till my place. Lovee lovee lovee. Just loads of love on u!! U made me fine after many events in my lifeee. I loveeee u sweetheart! Hope u are enjoying ur bdae! I so dun wanna losee u. U are my life and my everything. Hugsss and kisses baby. U are the sweetest thing rite nw. Muaaahh my kucing parsi..