Saturday, July 25, 2009
{ 6:27 AM }
And i still haven gotten a job yet! The feeling sucks big time kay. Only i know..Period! I dun wanna talk about it.Just took my shower and nw am blogging. Its saturday, i know and ive been rotting at home the whole day, i din go anywhere. Haizz.! Boyfie must be feeling happy about this. :(
I feel so useless at times. All i do is either eat, sleep, shower, watch tv, hang out with friends or go online. Well i hate doing all this at times. I prefer to be occupied. Each and everytime i blog, mostly its gonna be about my job! Hope god will bless me with a good job soon. Im counting on HIM! Today mum, sis and younger bro went to geylang with my bth aunties family plus granny. I was suppose to be going, but i lost my mood eventually. So i ended up home alone today. HAHA. I had a tiff with boyfie yesterday and i haven been feeling good abt this. I hope all this is reality and nothing is fake. GOD BLESS.
I also did a hp theme for my phone out of my pics and boyfie. Looks kinda nice! I like it thou. Most of my friends are busy either with their work or their boyfriends. Esp sharon, im just so disappointed in you gal. Well i dun think im suppose to tell u why. U should know it very well. Yea and right now im just waiting for boyfie to call me. I soo miss him la. Its terrible not seeing ur bf. And i got no idea as what to do after blogging. Ive watched sathyam even thou the movie came out some time ago. I just had all the time to do the watching. And later im gonna figure out what to do. Well hopefully my brain cells dun die on me.