Perhaps its just another day! Well, met judith and CoOkIe LiPs. We had lunch together at subway. Then we headed to catch a movie, which i so wanted to watch. Sarvam, nice movie, hot hero, usual love story. And i teared, the heroine had to die, which is a tragedy. I felt for the movie, seriously. I just got to involved in it. And both of them finds it funny. Haiz. Then slacked with cookie lips and headed back home. Past few days im just feeling too down, sad and moody. Its just that at times i get reminded of my past. Which is so hard to let go and forget. It sucks. I din know stepping into a club will cause me so much of misery. Why couldn love for me just be too perfect, like ive always wanted. It din haf to be too perfect but i wld love some arguments between in me and my love one. Well, im not too lucky. I dun always get the person i want to be with. The whole feeling just sucked. And i feel super numb, i cldn feel love and happiness anymore. Its like i forgot what is tat all abt. Its scary. I dun wan to feel this way. But it seems i have no choice. I couldn love Devan as well. Its hard. I throw all my dumb feelings into this blog. But wads the use when it cnt reply me. Its long since i felt LOVE. I still feel upset over wad happened. It can nvr be erased. Its like a permanent scar in me. And it will remain. It also sucked when u find out some guys just wanna use u. I mean why?? U haf a gf, just be sincere to her. Why look for a second one? To satisfy ur hunger. POINTLESS..I find it so pointless telling all this out. I wish someone could sweep me off my feet.....
I can only ask.
I forgot what i love doing, well i dunno wad i liked in the first place.
I forgot how love feels.
I forgot what is happiness.
I forgot myself.
I forgot what is feelings.
why is all this happening to me?? I wish i had an answer. Will i be left alone feeling like this all my life??