Wednesday, April 22, 2009
{ 4:48 AM }
Its been quite some time since ive blogged. Maybe today's post is gonna be super duper long. Im unsure with wad to start with. Recently went for an interview at changi airport, err damm crowded thou. Alot of applicants. Nothing fantastic in life. Went for an interview today and manage to get the job. Its gonna be a job for now to tide me over. Im super broke. Went to catch fast and furious today but i din really enjoy the movie coz im dwn with fever and flu. Ive met someone new whom is nice to me at last. He loves me but i dun really seem to believe in love anymore. After how much i got hurt from sham(bastard), im so afraid of everything. I cnt accept the fact of wad he lied abt me to my mum and counsellor. And they actually bought his story. Im super hurt and upset.Is this wad i deserve for loving me?? the whole process in hurting and disgusting. ive always been the bad egg in my family and there wnt be any changes in it. Coz everyone is literally ignoring me thou. I dun wan to ponder abt any of these any more. Its over and done with. I will just move on and be myself. Everything is so confusing. I mean everybody thinks badly abt me nw. He will get punished for the lies he created. And there will be justice. I will just be confident.