Thursday, March 26, 2009
{ 7:24 AM }
yesterday was unbelievable. I can nvr believe this. i actually saw sham. i saw him fully. i felt sad and very sad seriously. the person i really loved. i wanted him to be wit me bt fate played me out. until today i cldn gt over him, and i dunno why i cnt. its super hard. my heart aches. it cldn gt any better. He juz stood right near me, i felt so weird. But sham dis is for u, i noe u wnt be reading this at all. But one fine day if u had the chance to, i din noe why u ignored me. I sincerely loved u, but u converted the werd love to lust to ur own expense. U lied and hurt me, i forgive u thou. u stay happy and i wldn need to be sayin this to u coz i noe u are happy without me. I WILL NVR FORGET U.
I went jeanz yst, wanted to enjoy myself bt i saw many many ppl which i dun intend to notice. crapp. things spoiled but i juz pretended. i believe living in this world is juz mere pretence and everyone is pretending. everyone is doing their own drama. fuckk. i need a new life. I dun haf the person i love and the family also. everyone literally hates me and i noe it. i feel so sadistic to myself. im such a hopeless person and im pretending to be happy wen im not. tis is difficult. im loss for werds. im ending here