Saturday, March 28, 2009
{ 1:28 AM }
ive been literally unhappy recently. Nothing seems to be spicing up my life thou. My mind cldn remove him off. I spoke to him again, felt happy but the happiness was super short. I wished it could prolonged. I was restricted and wasnt able to speak to him but im covering things up. I do still want him, thou its impossible. Will i he be able to grant tat only wish for me? I feel its never gonna come. Its hard, very. He surrounds my mind. I couldn resist it. But eventually there will be a stop to all this right..I wasnt confident. Even till now. My loneliness is bad and sad. Its difficult thou i date others. Can I have him? I need an answer.
Family situations sucked. I decided not to be counselled anymore. Im not liking all this. I juz want to be around him arms. Everyone found me stupid, but i really liked him. His memories lingers arnd me all the time. I dun need anyone else, trust me. Only him. He is never gonna be forgotten. It pains me all the time with the cries which leads me to. My eyes only search for him. Why cant someone knock some sense into him? Ive fallen for his tricks. I need him and his smell. Its very addictive. I couldn find this in anyone else. Shall i be cruel to myself and haf him for myself as long as it goes. But im afraid if i cant let him go..why its fate cruel. I nvr felt like this before. Its hard to control. Im crazy, extremed. My loved....