Saturday, March 14, 2009
{ 11:34 PM }
its a definite boring sunday. And im yet to find a job, its super boring to stay at hme and see certain ppl face. And its not easy finding for a job. its tough really. Yesterday i went on a date with maruthi, the super hot guy. we both found each other equally hot. I was late in meeting him, rushed to the movies. We watched PUSH. sme dumb movie, seriously. I nvr understood the movie so i cnt possibly tell hw was it and its sme science fictional movie, crap la. He also got me a gift which is sme leather lookin bracelet, kinda funky. It was a nice date afterall. More like we cldn resist each other. hahas. Den cme hme arnd 12plus. Had sme heated arguments in my hse due to my latecoming. I hate my father, dun ask me why but i do. Such an unreasonable man who wans everything in his own way and a hypocrite. i dun haf the respect for him animore coz he made me lose it. Till the age of 20, i nvr asked him for money but he made it sound like all the tyme im asking him, puhleassee..im an independent woman. I dun need anione's money!!
Today suppose to go on a coffee date with one guy bt i cancelled it coz im nt in da mood and the weather is bad, seems its gonna rain. so another time perhaps. Im still yt to collect my cheque frm my previous workplace. im juz lazy and i noe it. Tv is also super boring, and i dun wish to count my days at hme, cnt wait to club coming wednesday. Im lookin forward to it. Not interested to stay at home. hmm right now im wondering wad else i shld do. its getting boring. I cnt possibly blog the whole day right. Mayb i will stop bloggin now and do it another day.