Thursday, January 08, 2009
{ 10:15 PM }
yeah been one week since sch started, like so sloww. Im so gonna graduate on 11 march. Cant wait. Like so fast, things gonna end. Im quite happy thou. Sch has been so draggy for me, waking up late and goin to sch late is normal. Today will be goin to watch movie wit judith in a while's time, so decided to blog before i start getting ready. I wanted to watch bride's war but i guess its nt shown yt. So guess we will watch YES MAN. Saw the preview..looks kinda funny. Feeling hungry while mum is still doin the cooking. I cnt wait for tmr, juz wanna club. Feel so mood out. Those guys juz came into my life to hurt me i guess. Especially sham, dunnoe wad he is up to. Like keep coming and going in my life. This whole thing actually sucked. I juz dunno wad to blog already.