Wait!!!!!!! tmr is like FASTING laa..hahas. its like super fast hmms..and exams are like next week..woots another super fast thing. shld i say im not well prepared for it. actually im not.! dun question me la.. haven been studyin properly. After bloggin i will literally head to study, promise kay! Many things happened, which certain can be let out and certain cant. Its depressing i shld say. I will nvr forget this person in my life, SHAM. i will post his pic later. I gave u somethin precious. I cnt believe i did. But i still did and im in denial, which im not suppose to be in. I believe dat life is soooo unpredictable. U may nvr noe wad will be happenin to u the next second. I dun wish to get too emotional in my blog. But why did this happen?? I dunno the answer to the question.
Btw last friday was Teacher's day celebration..We were allowed to dress in our home attires, which was so cool...I went to sch for the pathetic 1 and half hr show just becoz of my attendance. Had no choice. Den after dat headed to Mac and haf breakfast with my peeps and then went and met bf, sham and spend time. Came back hme, had lunch and watched tv, went to fetch bro frm sch and dats it.. ya before i forget, friday early morning MS V indra called me...hah regarding her barbaric boyf. Hah he is such a bastard..to think he actually played behind his gf. She was damm disappointed wit his fucked up attitude. Cant believe it actually happened.
And yesterdae me and judith went to orchard starbucks to chill and i bought choc cream chip ice blended and the uglier chicken curry puff..yumm. den we went to far east plaza coz i wanna buy somethings but i just ended up buyin the gold bangles and we headed off to bugis street..and at last i bought the half cardigan...wooohooo. wanted to buy the fox tube but sadly no more. I also bought a audrey bag which cost me 35 bucks..i still haf to buy shoes, my products, lingeries and pay my hp bill plus top up my ez link crd..dats abt it. Yea and both of us wanted to club yst but sadly mum din permit to it which was quite slackedd..reach hme at 12 midnite wen online and downloaded songs..and went to bed.