Friday, August 15, 2008
{ 8:24 AM }
IM SO NOT HAVING A GOOD LIFE! NO REASONING NEEDED. PERIOD!!!
I dunno wads wrong with me, i cant concerntrate on my studies,my work sucks,teacher is annoying and my gd fren is so into her guy. I just can go on and on about all my probs. when is there a stop to it?? i need a break. And i feel so angry with the world. wads wrong with me? i badly need an answer to it. Today suppose to be out wit judith, but she put her importance on a guy. And she is not feeling sorry abt it. I cant be a help. Went all the way to bugis,had frap to cool down myself at starbucks and windowed shopped alonee. it sucks big time. I wanna buy accesories bt i so got no money with me. I need help. trust me. Relationships suck big time. I dun need one either. Not all frens will be with u all the way, end of the day the guy plays more importance to them. I cried big time in my room all by myself. i felt tat the world is against me. Am i goin tru a period of destruction? or am i being paranoid? Im yet to find an answer to my sorrows. I feel so lonely and i need comfort. I cnt find any. Weekends are gonna suck for me for all i noe.
Hopefully i survive the battle ......