Catching up with my blog once. Since i have the time today..I feel my tummy has put on a bit of weight. arghhh..its time i lose the fats awayy.Im not working todae, feel preety lazy and like an idiot. I wanna shop but am just wondering whether my pay has come in or not. I seriously need money and im super broke, i used my last 0.60 cents on bus fare yest. woo and my wallet seems so empty. I need $$..I might be super rich one day and i believe i wld. The day wouldn have to come me searching for money ritee.
Yesterday me went to orchard with my 2 friends cum colleagues. funny larr. we slacked and watched ppl in many different attires,races and religion and a few fashion disasters..haha.Duhh den after that head off to yishun to catch up with sham. He is totally different and i feel like a moron being there coz i do the most talkin and he just keeps quiet. hmmm..but din want to be a spoiler so i remain there till he head off to work..Sch will be opening soon like another week's time and i dinch touch any of my sch work, am such a lazy person. I need to wake up.