Sunday, October 21, 2007
{ 5:39 AM }
Today's post is a definite a "tiring" post. trust me! Woke up arnd 10.45 to get ready for work. Started work at 12 and only with a tuna sandwich. Sadly i became a"runner" AGAIN!! like i hate doin tat so much. its such a headache. Im just so tired. I was like a machine which werked non stop. i walked like everywher.Someone save me. That was wad i wanna scream. But at 5 is wad my sad life ended. AWW. i was the happiest man! I din haf lunch. Was so hungry. Came home and had my food, plus bought bubble tea as i was craving for it. slurps! my legs are super aching. I need an early sleep as tmr sch starts at 8! lol. Once again me and boyfie had some misunderstanding. boo.
Updates for last friday, din meet boyfie as he ended late. accompanied nisha to get her shoes at toa payoh. but sadly, she din managed to buy dem as they were too ex. had KFC for lunch. I wanna get the revelon liquild eyeshadow. they looked cool. its like 24.90. i will make sure i get that. then later nite, i felt so lonely. perhaps like so boring. Din haf much things to do at home. Eventually met Judith at nite arnd 9.30 to slack with her at sembawang beach. It felt much better. We bought lays and one big packet of apple juice to go wit. We chatted and chatted till 11.30 and managed I managed to catch the last bus home. But Judith failed to do so, luckily she managed to catch the last train. Phew. Was calling boyfie's phone ever since 9.30 till 12.30, and he received 49 miss calls. But he found dat an irritant. I knew he was asleep but i just wanna speak to him. Cant be helped.!!
Updates on yesterday, met boyfie at 6 to go to sembawang beach again to relac wit him. We din talk much as we had some evil misunderstanding. Was super upset. But din show. Sometimes love can be so evil.It was just a random meet up. I was like half an hour late according to boyfie. It was all due to tat 962 bus. had thousands of passengers in dat damm bus. N it caused me to be back home late. haiz!! Hopefully im forgiven. Tmr sch starts again. So i better go finish up my last assignment and get going to bed.Nites.