
Morning started with a blissful hearing. Yesterday nite he was trying to patch up wit me again. All i wan is be sincere in wad u do. Sincerity is the most important thing in life if u wan the person to be with u. We fought over the phone, even thou we haf broken off. I just felt dat i wanna be back with him again. Im just afraid he might take things for granted again. Its pointless if he is gonna do tat. I dunno wether he had learnt his mistakes. I simply missed all those wonderful moments i had wit him. He became more and more busier. No time to even cal me. haiz. I bet we cant even meet. Hopefully he noes wad he is doing.
Today went to sch to pay my camp fees. Had no choice bt to go all the way to bishan.haiz. Wanted sharon to accompany me, bt she ended up meeting her bf. So luckily, fiqah accompanied me. Thanks fiqah!! Paid the fees, wanted to go geylang. But after seeing the weather, HMM NO THANKS. we din go. we ended up slacking at bishan. Just went window shopping. Cant wait to get baju raya and shoes. omg!! While in the train, we camwhored and opps i saw my ex. haha. he kept looking at me, while i was trying to ignore him. I din wan to exactly go talk to him. he looks much better den before. evil me!! went to mak cik's place to take food and fetch my bro frm sch. haha. the weather killed me. so warm!!