Thursday, August 23, 2007
{ 7:06 AM }
the new shoe! dats mine, the one in pure black the polkadots are nisha's. the 4.50 shoes are Miss jACI. 
Im actually back to bloggin once again. First i need to continue wit wad rachel said. yEA Its true. the accounts teacher needs some life. She is shrewd. oK I cnt be bothered abt her. Today sch was as per normal. Was a preety long day. bt managed to get tru. Din attend OA. like freakin tired. I managed to tell someone my probs. She understood. Tanx judith. I mean nt only judith. All my frens are a part of it too. They are Judith, Nisha, Hani, Nanthani, Nadia, Mimi and nt forgettin shafiqah. tanx to all of u guys for the big support. Im feelin sore still abt this relationship. They were so encouragin. I mean wit u guys arnd i jus forget many things. Hehe. Ok dun go to cloud 9 okies. Mr Sim talked to me today regardin the overseas trip. hopefully everythin goes smoothly.
SOmetimes i wonder is he tryin to act blur. Or he wans me to tell him dat hey i love u. lIke i did it so many times. he dun care a hoot abt me. nah din even bother meetin me. now he jus lied. he said i haf no bad points. i mean be practical. im a human not god. hw can i dun haf bad points. i mean like HOW!!!!!!!
sorry is a part of love too :)