Monday, August 20, 2007
{ 5:56 AM }
Our love lied to us. Haha. suppose we really cnt get along. its thru. I admit i lied to u. But u dun haf to punish me by using me. Duh.Wadeva i say now its pointless. I dun wish to get attached animore. ITS STUPID. haha. I rather club, flirt,smoke and study. Wadsoever, I trusted the word love. PLus 2 yrs made life miserable for the two of us. Since halim u read up my blogs, jus a simple sentence for u. Pls dun bother lookin me up anymore. Im nt ur type of gal. i wasted many of ur time. im jus a simple gurl. I wanna stay happy. So it applies to u too.I noe u wont take back ur stuff u bought. So im jus keepin it still wit me. I wanna live without regretness. I tot i cld still save up tis relationship. U din like many things i do. But i like dem. U cnt live wit the way i live. U wan me to follow ur way. Im no ur puppet. Sorry. I cld be very blunt at times. Its heartbreaking. Sad. i wanted to spend more time wit u. But u din show me much concern recently. U took me for granted. So it lead me to do wad i wan. Im nt blaming u. PLs understand dat first. Dun keep my memories wit u. It hurts wenever u see dem, Bt i jus wanna say tanx for makin my life brighter this two yrs.
I was continuing to write abt my personal life. TOday wen to sch. haha. i failed. i failed my BZF test. okie i promise to do better. Now my hols are giving me probs. Like i haf exams, plus Genting. OMG. hopefully MR SIM grants my leave. Im bored nw. Guess jus gonna check out some websites. Im bored. Later nite need to continue studyin. boo.
love succeeds if u keep it strong it ur heart :)