Tuesday, August 14, 2007
{ 5:12 AM }
I met boyfie today. Dat was suppose to be like WOOHOO. It was like dat. Went for his eye checkup at Outram. I love him lots. Spend like 3 odd hrs there. But it was worthwhile. Spend it lyin on him. Woots i love his smell. Ur perfume roxs boyfie. He wanted to haf lunchie wit me, bt i was rather full. Took train back homes. Boyfie came up to my hse. We spend equal time wit alonness at home. It was romantic. Haha. even thou it was preety hott. Cant wait for friday. Gonna spend the whole nite out. woots. Today sch was preety late and ended earlier. haha. Mr Sim u are the best, he actually let us off at 12. haha. I wanna say tanx to him. Din go to werk today jus becoz i wanted to be wit boyfie. Opps i let it out. nvm huh. okie shall blog tmr.Share ur love thou it will continue. :)