Wednesday, August 22, 2007
{ 6:10 AM }
I had a damm tiring NAPFA TEST todae. eww. I hate doin NAPFA TEST. its literally tiring. And plus i hate standing broad jump. Its so irritating. But i managed to complete all of it. HAPPINESS. I dun wanna do it anymore. hehe. lets stop talkin abt somethin which i rather hate. Sch ended super late todae. Im super tired. I haf so many decisions to come up wit. Its fustrating. Im so alone. Broke up wit him. haiz. We were nt meant to be together. Yeah i bought new shoes for sch todae. AT LAST!! I wanna eat at swensens. Haiz. The pity is dat i got no company. DUH. im alone once again. I feel so worse todae. jus dunno wads the reason. I dun wan to go to sch tmr. Bt i will still go, no matter how tired i am. PLs. i haf to attend. like exams arnd the corner.Why is life so tormenting??
Someone pls save me. Im so tired of everythin. I wanna get back many things. But nth is comin on my way. mmz. Yea to talk abt the accounts teacher. I tink she still haven learnt her lesson. Its nt a lesson given by IQB. Bt atleast she gets to noe where is she goin wrong. PLus she is the teacher, she shld noe the real meaning to teach. I dun understand wads she teachin at times. I jus go wit the flow. How i wish i can get everythin back? the person i love. hope he understands. i feel so lonely. i wan him back. bt its simply impossible. hmm. life is so weird.
love is meaningful tru understanding :)