<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25875754?origin\x3dhttp://love-reasons.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
NURHAIRUNNISA
OFFICIALLY 20
AFFECTED MENTALLY. PERIOD

tagboard .
links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

x[Nadia]x
x[Hani]x
x[Rachel]x
x[Jane]x
x[Wei Teck]x
x[Asrina]x
x[Vishnu]x
x[liyana]x
x[callie]x
x[rahman]x
x[yating]x
x[sandral]x
x[shirley]x
x[Yatie]x
x[Judith]x

Archives:
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 January 2010 February 2010 July 2010 August 2010

Thursday, August 09, 2007 { 5:49 AM }

me and shaf. Happy National day
Im bored simply at homess.

First of all let me wish Sg, HAPPY 42ND BDAE. A yr older means a yr wiser. How sweet can i get. Practically i did din go anywhere todae. Was jus stayin at home and catchin up NDP Show and Godfather. It was fun thou. Wanted to meet boyfie, but he was like NO..ok fine. no comments. Even thou things are a bit better now, it still shows dat there is a gap in between. Its all up to him to close the gap. Sometimes i dont understand him, he tries to be nice for a while den he pretends nth happened. How much more shld i understand?




Wanted to post some pics yst. Took in sch.I will post in todae den. I jus cnt wait to get my feet off tmr to sch. Its boring la. I need some time to go out and enjoy. Its been preety long eva since me and boyfie enjoyed the day out. But wad am i suppose to say? He doesnt wan to make the first motive. He expects me to ask me out thou. But i haf a deep down feeling dat somethin is goin wrong wit boyfie. I mean like wads up. One minute he wans the other minute he doesn. Come on, I guess its enuff. I shall blog tmr if im free. I wanna club. Hopefully she prints it out. Haha.




I still do love u thou, Hate me if u feel im good enuff to be hated on.


:))