Thursday, March 01, 2007
{ 8:40 AM }
exhausted! thats my first word. Just came back from work.Very tired. Soon i will go take my nap.oops i mean sleep. i missed doing many things. i love him. But many things are separating us apart. Far apart. i dun noe whether things are happening for the sake of being good. He dun behave that normal wif me. I guess i need to noe where i stand. I dun wish to be over confident. My parents dun seem to like this at all. Come on, if they din like in the beginning, they shld tell me. its been a long day. One year has passed without knowin. i cant predict anything now. He dont seem to understand me. Nobody does. Im tired. Very tired. I cant tell anibody abt this. to think i can only write this in the net. So funny. At the very least, im able to tell my sorrows to the blog. Its good enuff. im feeling sick. How i wished atleast there is someone whom i can tell? Im so afraid to tell him abt all this. afraid he might get offended.and we quarrel again. I dun wan to be the cause of it again. But certain things i dun wish to keep to myself. I hope i cld tell him. I wished.............